Celebration of the Horse
Fri, Jun 1, 2018 5:00 PM Sun, Jun 3, 2018 4:30 PM
The Denver Polo Club has been home to ALL types of equestrians, and the weekend of June 1, 2018 will host them at the highest levels. We invite you to join The Denver Polo Club and the Colorado equestrian community for a weekend of excitement and spectacular horsemanship honoring Dr. Marvin Beeman.
Friday, June 1
4:00 pm: Dee Memorial warm-up class jumping, “Pretty in Pink”
6:00 pm: Join event participants for cocktails, bites, and dancing
Saturday, June 2
10:00 am: Gates open
12:00 pm: Polo tournament
2:00 pm: $5,000 Junior A/O Classic jumping
4:00 pm: PBR Touring Pro and Rough Stock Rodeo
6:00 pm: Outdoor concert with Colorado band, The Movers and Shakers
Sunday, June 3
10:00 am: Gates open
12:00 pm: Honoring Dr. Marvin Beeman and polo tournament finals
2:00 pm: $20,000 Grand Prix show-jumping
General admission tickets – $20/day/person
Includes access to all events and vendor area
Exhibitor area tickets – $300/day/person
- Includes premier field-side seating with athletes
- Complimentary cocktails and bites
- Complimentary ticket to Friday evening show and exhibitor party
Opening Day VIP Cabana – $1500/day or $2500 for the weekend
- Private 10’ x 10’ white tent with premier field-side seating
- 72” round table with linen along with 8 chairs
- Gourmet picnic basket with charcuterie for 8, along with Italian and Spanish wines featured by Fortune Wok To Table in Cherry Creek
- Access to all-inclusive VIP bars and VIP exhibitor area
- Exclusive meet-and-greet and photo opportunities with players and professional riders
Contact us to purchase your VIP cabana at 303.791.7656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Prix and Junior A/O Classic Competitor Registration is NOW Open
Honoring Dr. Marvin Beeman, this event celebrates the horse in all its disciplines and features three spectacular events, including the Grand Prix and Junior A/O Classic European-style format show-jumping on the grass at Denver Polo Club.
Friday, June 1: Exhibitor welcome
Saturday and Sunday, June 2 and 3: Show-jumping on the grass, polo tournament, and PBR Touring Pro and Rough Stock Rodeo
OVER $35,000 IN PRIZES INCLUDE
- Saturday, June 2: $5,000 Junior A/O Classic (1.20M)
- Sunday, June 3: $20,000 Grand Prix (1.35M)
- PBR Pro Touring and Rough Stock Rodeo
$750 ALL-INCLUSIVE ENTRY FEE
- Limited entries available
- Register with $300 deposit per event, due by May 15, 2018
- Balance due by June 1, 2018
Fees are all inclusive. Stalls and shavings will be provided. You must bring your own feed and clean your own stalls. You can arrive no earlier than Thursday May 31 after 12:00pm MST. All entries may participate in a 1.1m Welcome Class on Friday June 1 at 2:00 pm. After this class we will host all competitors for a fun Argentine style BBQ on the fields.
All competitors will receive 2 tickets to the exhibitor area for the weekend. This is a special area for polo players, jumpers, and cowboys to enjoy the weekend. If you would like more than 2 tickets please write the number below. Remember this is an extra exclusive area just for you and your family and friends. Food and drink are included in the ticket price, however NO ONE without a ticket will be allowed to enter.
- Pre-registration required, closes May 15, 2018
- Registration is refundable until April 15, 2018
- Must present horse’s current health certificate, Coggin’s test results, and proof of updated shots.
- Call Denver Polo Club/Cottonwood Riding Club at 303.791.7656 or email email@example.com with questions.
PBR Pro Touring and Rough Stock Rodeo
Compete Saturday and Sunday, June 2 and 3
Exhibitor welcome Friday, June 1