Brand Ambassador FAQ
What is a Brand Ambassador? A Brand Ambassador embodies the core purpose of The Hacked Horse to help strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a larger audience. Predominantly, a Brand Ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson who helps create brand awareness.
What will my involvement be? We look to our Ambassadors to actively promote The Hacked Horse. Through this program, we just ask that you take that promotion to the next level.
Learn More About the Ambassador Program
Our Ambassador requirements are aligned with our business process, and may include, but are not limited to:
• Help us create a buzz for our web site through promotions on social networks (blogs, posts, pictures, videos, etc). An example of such content would be posting a selfie with the hashtag #TheHackedHorse.
• Share brand messages on social networks. This is the most basic Ambassador requirement. We ask that you actively help us promote, at least 4 times a month on one or more platforms, using proper tagging and hashtags.
Anything more than that is icing on the cake! Here are just a few examples:
- Original posts
- Share posts from The Hacked Horse
- Product reviews posted to social – Products will be given to you.
- Share our news and stories
- Give ideas for new products, companies or partners we should align with
- Write commentary or feedback about our site – this may be on the website or in follow up to a social mediapost.Are there incentives to being a Brand Ambassador? Of course! We appreciate your assistance, so we will be sure the love is reciprocated! While you will not be paid monetarily, we want to be sure you are recognized for all your hard work!You are, in fact, part of our team! Incentives may include, but are not limited to:
- FREE schwag and HH product
- Involvement in meetings/new product rollouts/new product previews
- Promoted as BAs on our website and social media pages
- And MORE!How long is a Brand Ambassador contract? Currently, our program will run on a six month term. At that time, you can reapply to stay on as an Ambassador. We will add new representatives as we go on. If at any time you feel you cannot uphold your part of the Ambassador deal, you can opt out of the program.